We also provide software consultancy and design services to other entertainment & media companies.
Our software is used around the world by thousands of musicians, sound engineers, broadcasters and educators.
- Dave Brown, Director & Technical Lead. Dave manages the company, and is the technical architect behind every db audioware product. He writes code as fast as he can for the remainder of his free time.
- Michael Spork, Software Designer. Michael has worked with us since 2006, and can take credit for much of the technical implementation of Quantum FX, and our Steinberg projects (Groove Agent 3 and Groove Agent One). Michael also works closely with the legendary Charlie Steinberg on his Digital Musician project.
- Brian Duncan, Marketing, Education Specialist. As well as handling the sales/marketing side of our business, Brian works closely with our education customers on specialist products like Sounds Active.
- Hans Van Even, Graphics Design. Hans is an outstanding digital artist, who runs his own graphics design consultancy. He designed the graphics for Sounds Active, DMXIS, Flying Haggis, Sidechain Compressor, Sidechain Gate and Vocal Intensifier - and as his portfolio shows, he has produced some amazing graphics for other leading audio companies.
- Frank Fitzsimons, Web Design. Frank designed & maintains db-audioware.com, along with our product specific micro-sites for DMXIS and Sounds Active. Frank runs the web design company Accord Internet, based in Scotland.
db audioware limited is a UK limited company, registered in Scotland - Company Registration Number: SC216136.
db audioware limited
PO Box 10012
db audioware limited
91 Alexander Street
db audioware, Quantum FX, Universal Sidechains, Flying Haggis, DMXIS, and Sounds Active are trademarks of db audioware limited.
Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Audio Units logo and the Audio Units symbol are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. VST and ASIO are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.