VST 2.4 plug-in (32 bit & 64 bit)
Audio Unit plug-in (32 bit & 64 bit)
Windows 7 – Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.8 – 10.11
June 2016 : dB-M Multiband Limiter release:
- 64-bit VST and Audio Unit plug-in support (for hosts such as Logic Pro X, Cubase, Reaper).
- Improved audio quality, with revised 12dB/oct filters and better quality limiting algorithms.
- Improved usability with new FFT display and direct control of the display window.
- Easier licensing (challenge/response has been replaced with a simple serial number).
- Support for the latest OS X and Windows operating systems.
Special pricing for existing customers
If you own any existing db audioware product, you can buy dB-M for half price for a limited period. If you have not already received a discount code by email, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This offer expires on 30 September 2016.
[dB-M demo video]
Multiband dynamic EQ and loudness management
dB-M is an mastering tool for fine-tuning the dynamics and loudness of your mix.
If you’ve heard of the benefits of multi band processing, but don’t understand how it works, then give dB-M a try. The graphical interface shows you exactly what the multi band algorithm is doing, in realtime. There are far fewer controls to worry about than on most multiband processors.
dB-M has a wide range of applications. As well as being a highly effective loudness maximiser, it can also …
- tame the volume of a loud kickdrum in the final mix without affecting the tonal quality of the mids & highs
- even out the volume of a bass guitar in the mix while leaving the vocals untouched
- compress the lows & mids of a guitar track while leaving the sparkling highs intact
And because dB-M uses our proprietary intelligent lookahead algorithms, you will never hear distortion, even when using extreme settings!
SUPPORTED PLUG-IN STANDARDS
- VST 2.4 (32-bit + 64-bit)
- Audio Units (32-bit & 64-bit)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Windows 7 – Windows 10
- OS X 10.7 -10.11
COPY PROTECTION SCHEME
- Simple serial number (no hassling with USB dongles or challenge/response activation!)