DirectX 32-bit plugin
64-bit VST & AU support
coming soon! (early 2014)
Multiband dynamic EQ and loudness management
Wideband mastering limiters like dB-L can sound a bit rough when pushed hard. dB-M is an alternative mastering tool for fine-tuning the dynamics and loudness of your mix.
If you’ve heard of the benefits of multi band processing, but don’t understand how it works, then give dB-M a try. The graphical interface shows you exactly what the multi band algorithm is doing, in realtime.
dB-M has a wide range of applications. As well as being a highly effective loudness maximiser, it can also …
- tame the volume of a loud kickdrum in the final mix without affecting the tonal quality of the mids & highs
- even out the volume of a bass guitar in the mix while leaving the vocals untouched
- compress the lows & mids of a guitar track while leaving the sparkling highs intact
And because dB-M uses our proprietary intelligent lookahead algorithms, you will never hear distortion, even when using extreme settings!
SUPPORTED PLUG-IN STANDARDS
- Works with any host audio program supporting 32-bit DirectX plugins (ActiveMovie)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- PC Windows 98 or better
- 32/64-bit VST & AU version coming soon!
COPY PROTECTION SCHEME
- Simple license key (no challenge/response or internet activation required)