20 Dec 2010 - DMXIS 1.1.1 release now available
Note that 1.1.1 is compatible with all versions of OS X from 10.4 - 10.6, for Intel processors only.
While this is primarily a maintenance release to add OS X 10.6.5 support, we also recommend this release for Windows users as it includes other helpful fixes & improvements.
DMXIS Release 1.1.1 (Build 1612)
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.6.5
- Fix to Python macros API (inaccuracies when querying channel values). This was causing problems with the ?Global Edit? macros.
- Added hardware monitoring. If the connection between the DMXIS hardware & software is lost, reconnecting the hardware will automatically re-establish the connection).
- Standalone does not ?black out all channels to zero? when started. Allows you to restart DMXIS if necessary during a live show without plunging your audience into darkness).
- Improved loading times when switching presets (resulting in greater accuracy of automated shows).