Added punch and presence for vocal tracks.
Ever struggled to make the vocals stand out in your mix? Vocal Intensifier captures an advanced algorithm which makes vocals sit more prominently in the mix, without destroying the detail in the original performance.
At the heart of Vocal Intensifier is a technique known as parallel compression (also known as "New York compression"). We combine this with a top quality vocal effect chain (containing gating, EQ, compression, de-essing & limiting, all tuned perfectly for vocals), and present it in an incredibly easy to use interface with only four controls.
- advanced algorithm boosts vocals without loss of detail
- efficient user interface saves valuable studio time
- uses parallel compression technique, tuned for vocals
- encapsulates 64 bit EQ, compression, de-essing & limiting
- inherently phase-coherent design
- full MIDI control, with easy to use MIDI Learn
If you prefer to control your plug-ins with hardware knobs or sliders, Vocal Intensifier is happy to oblige. Thanks to db audioware's easy-to-use MIDI learn feature, it's simple to map any on-screen control to your favourite external MIDI control surface.
- Works with any host program supporting
- VST (PC Windows)
- Audio Units or VST (Mac OS X)
- Supports VST2.4; automation
- PC Windows XP, Vista
- Mac OS X 10.4 (10.4.8 or better) - Universal Binary
- Celeron 1GHz or better processor
- at least 256MB of memory
- minimum display resolution 1024x768 with 16k colors
- G5 or Intel Core Duo processor
- Universal Binary supports PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs
- Software challenge/response system to key each user license to a unique computer